Top 10 Hospitals in NJ
Healthcare is more than a million dollar industry in the USA and a great part of one’s income goes in opting for premier healthcare facilities and treatment. That is why it is imperative to go for the best so that one gets medical facilities worth the money put in.
Here are the Top 10 Hospitals in NJ (not in any order)
- Hackensack University Medical Center– This is one of the top medical centers and comprises 900 beds. It is a non-profit, research and teaching hospital that is affiliated to the New Jersey Medical School of Rutgers University and is located at Hackensack, NJ which is in Bergen County. The medical center was first founded in 1888 with 12 beds as the county’s first hospital. It has evolved over the many years and offers some of the best surgical, medical and specialized services. They have some of the best doctors working with them and patients can be ensured of the best care and treatment possible. Visit www.hackensackumc.org for more details, or call (551) 996-2000. They are located at 30 Prospect Ave, Hackensack, NJ.
- Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital– With the number of beds adding to 965, this hospital is located in New Brunswick, NJ in Middlesex County. The hospital offers general medical and surgical facilities. Your care and well being are their greatest concern, and they want your visit with them to be as comfortable as possible. Highly qualified staff is available to assist you if you have any special needs during your stay. They intend to provide you with the best possible care, and welcome any suggestions or comments you may have during your visit. The hospital is located 1 Robert Wood Johnson Pl, New Brunswick, NJ. Call (732) 828-3000 or visit www.rwjuh.edu for details.
- AtlantiCare Regional Medical Center– Meeting the patients concerns and needs with care and on time, makes this medical center in Atlantic City in Galloway Township, NJ stand out. This is a 323 bed medical center that opened its doors in 1975. Visit www.atlanticare.org for more details on their specialties. The location of this hospital is 76 W Jimmie Leeds Rd, Galloway, NJ 08205, United States. You can also put across a call on (609) 748-6400.
- Morristown Medical Center– This medical center is part of the Atlantic Health System that is reputed to be a provider for world-class healthcare services. Located at 100 Madison Ave, Morristown, NJ this medical center opened its doors in 1892 and offers state-of-the art facilities. The medical center houses some of the best physicians and is one of the best hospitals in the Morris County.
- Jersey Shore University Medical Center– The hospital was founded in 1904 and since then there has been no looking back. They are one of the best medical centers located at 1945 NJ-33, Neptune City, NJ 07753, United States in the Monmouth County. The healthcare programs and the services from this premier hospital is designed in a way to meet the varied needs of the patients and the families. Get more details at www.jerseyshoreuniversitymedicalcenter.com Call (732) 775-5500 for more details.
- University Medical Center of Princeton at Plainsboro– Get treated in the hands of the best doctors and nurses at this medical center that takes inputs from the patients to better their services. This medical center is slated to be one of the best in the country that is all set to redefine care. All state-of-the-art equipment is available at the medical center with personal touches strewn across all the corners. Located in Middlesex County, the hospital is located at 1 Plainsboro Rd, Plainsboro Township, NJ. Visit www.princetonhcs.org or call (609) 853-6500 for details.
- St. Peter’s University Hospital– Consisting of 478 beds, this hospital has been serving the various healthcare needs of the residents of New Brunswick in Middlesex County. The hospital opened its doors in 1907 and has been providing quality medical services. The hospital employs nearly 2,800 healthcare professionals and support personnel with more than 900 physicians and dentists. Located at 254 Easton Ave, New Brunswick, NJ. You can also visit www.saintpetershcs.com for details. Call (732) 745-8600 for queries.
- Holy Name Medical Center– Opened in 1925, the medical center is located at 718 Teaneck Rd, Teaneck, NJ 07666, United States in the Bergen County. It is not-for-profit healthcare facility that has only one aim in front of them- to send their patients back home on their own feet. They also serve Hudson and Passaic counties. You can visit www.holyname.org for more details or call (201) 833-3000 for any queries.
- Inspira Medical Center-Vineland- The Inspira Medical Center in Vineland in the Cumberland County is a 262 bed medical center. Spread over 441,000 square foot, this medical center has the perfect infrastructure to offer the best healthcare facilities to the residents of Vineland, NJ. Patients are always under the watchful eyes of dedicated doctors and nurses at this integrated medical campus. Visit www.inspirahealthnetwork.org for details. The address is 1505 W Sherman Ave, Vineland, NJ. Give them a call at (856) 641-8000 for further information.
- Riverview Medical Center- Nothing less than world-class medical treatment can be expected at this medical center in Red Bank, NJ a borough in Monmouth County. This is a 476 bed acute care community hospital offering treatments within the easy reach of the residents of Red Bank. Visit www.riverviewmedicalcenter.com for more details. Located at 1 Riverview Plaza, Red Bank, NJ. You can call (732) 741-2700 in case of questions.