Top 10 Funeral Homes in New Jersey
The last homage paid to a man is the greatest of all, and it is considered that every individual wishes his/her last journey to be a special one. The sense of loss cannot be terminated by any means, but having fulfilled the wish brings in some sense of satisfaction within. As a result of it, the funeral homes keep providing with some customary services that would help the families organize the funeral rites according to their wishes. Some renowned funeral homes that have been doing the same for families in New Jersey are mentioned.
1. Bradley Funeral Home– Located in Marlton, NJ. The Bradley Funeral Home has got some support staff that provide compassionate guidance and grief support after the huge loss. They make the entire arrangements of funeral planning and cremation with professionalism and dignity. To get in touch with any of the counselors for grief counseling, call them up at (856) 983-1005 or visit 601 NJ-73, Marlton, NJ.
2. Evergreen Funeral Home– While you prefer adding some personal touch to the loved one’s funeral service, Evergreen Memorial Funeral Home should be the right choice. From planning a funeral to post phase of grieving, their planners and grief resource work in the most authentic and systematic way. They’re always available for any emergency purpose at (732) 671-3001. They are based at 1735 NJ-35, Middletown, NJ.
3. Earl F Bosworth Funeral Home– Located on the 311 Willow Avenue of Hoboken NJ, this place stands out for providing the most serene atmosphere and tranquility amidst the lap of nature. They encourage their customers to visit and have an inspection of the place before attending their services. They’re locally operated and are available at (201) 659-1455.
4. Lawton Turso Funeral Home– They’re proudly serving the New Jersey area for more than four generations. They know that there are variety of customs and traditions depending upon the culture and have designed their services likewise. For immediate need of their service, feel free to call them up at (201) 659-1660 anytime. Serving Hoboken, they can be found at 633 Washington St, Hoboken, NJ.
5. Sweeney Funeral Home- They have been proudly serving the south west New Jersey since the 1860 and is the oldest business that has been operating under the same name since then. They offer traditional and alternative services for any religious denomination and ethnic culture. Their friendly yet professional staffs help in doing the planning and organizing the entire funeral service efficiently the moment they’re contacted at (856) 461-1116. Visit them at 337 Bridgeboro St, Riverside, NJ.
6. Leber Funeral Home– Keeping the ethical standards high and offering the most dignified funeral service has been the key focus for Leber Funeral Home and they have been doing this now for over a century. They have been built with the notion of establishing a service through which they can conduct a complete, modern and reasonable memorial service that would give satisfaction to the grieving family members. Any family in Union City can call them up at (201) 863-1100. They are located at 2000 Kennedy Blvd, Union City, NJ.
7. Watson Mortuary Inc. – They are a funeral home in Jersey City NJ owned and operated by the lifelong residents of the area. Since most of their staff is locally inhabited, they have the knowledge of every family residing there and keep in touch over the phone for the entire day. They do offer variety of choices regarding the funeral processes and have got a cremation care service as well. For any emergency issue, call them up at (201) 432-5521 immediately or visit 26 Gifford Ave, Jersey City, NJ.
8. O’Brien Funeral Home– For 50 years they’ve been serving the families during the toughest times. They are really proud to embrace all the different cultures and in innovating ways to honor the spirit of the lives that they serve. With the professional service, the O’Brien Funeral home has been the choice of hundreds of families in several counties of NJ every year. They’re always available at (732) 899-8600. They are located at 505 Burnt Tavern Road, Brick, New Jersey.
9. Bromirski Funeral Home– They’re a family owned business, operating in Jersey City, NJ for more than three decades. From beginning to making the complete arrangement, their professional staff customizes the entire process to make sure that the last journey of the individual is done with care and compassion. For any kind of assistance, call them up at (201)434-4883. They are located at 221 Warren St, Jersey City, NJ.
10. Introcaso Angelo Funeral Home– The Introcaso-Angelo Funeral Home is located in the Historic Downtown section of Jersey City and has been a community fixture since its opening in 1905. They take the pride of serving families with the utmost dignity and respect, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year. Their Bi-Lingual staff members are available at (201)653-2494 for any kind of convenience, and accept Medicaid/SSI assistance to supplement funeral services. Introcaso Angelo Funeral Home is located at 143 Brunswick St, Jersey City, NJ.