New Jersey Lottery Winning Numbers
The Education Mission
The mission of the New Jersey Lottery is to raise revenue for education and benefiting the citizens of New Jersey.
Lottery Headquarters Contact Information
Hours: 8:30 am – 4:30 pm Monday – Friday
Phone: (609) 599-5800
Fax: (609) 599-5935
PO Box 041
Trenton, NJ 08625-0041
Public Information Office
Phone: (609) 599-5875
Fax: (609) 599-5829
Prize Claims and Payment, Tax Requirements, Game Drawings and Information
Below are the administration list who are in charge of the NJ Lottery.
New Jersey Lottery Administration
- Carole Hedinger, CPA: Executive Director
- R. John Custodio: Deputy Executive Director
- John White: Deputy Director, Finance
- Duane Daniels: Deputy Director, Security, Audit and Licensing
- Megan R. Mazzoni, Esq.: Deputy Director, Administration and Compliance
- Margaret Square: Deputy Director, Operations
- Richard Pagnani: Manager, Information Management Systems
- Michael DeCheser: Director, Broadcast, Media and Drawings
- Judith Drucker: Chief Communications Officer
- Mary Ann Rivell: Public Information Officer, Responsible Play
- Regina Arcuri: Drawing Manager
- The New Jersey Lottery has a staff of approximately 100 employees assigned to seven operational units, including: Administration and Compliance; Finance; Security, Audit, and Licensing; Operations; Broadcast, Media and Drawings, Communications, and Information Management Systems.
- The New Jersey Lottery is a division of the Department of Treasury.