Jersey Shore Family Hotels and Resorts
Jersey Shore makes for a great place to spend a few days for work or an extended family holiday. There is a lot to explore in Jersey Shore and most importantly, there happens to be something or the other both everyone.
Whether you are a couple or you are visiting Jersey Shore with your kids, you can be rest assured that staying will not be a problem. If you would like to take your family pet with you search the best Dog friendly hotels in New Jersey. There are a good number of Jersey Shore family hotels and resorts where you can stay comfortably during all the days of your stay. Search for a Hotel in New Jersey and start enjoying your getaway.
Best Jersey Shore Hotels
- Icona Diamond Beach– Boasting of 102 suites this hotel is just minutes away from Cape May and offers stunning views of the ocean that calms your senses and reminds you that it is time to let go off everything and enjoy Jersey Shore at its best. The hotel boasts of a 60s era Art Deco facade but does not miss out on offering its guests a comfortable and luxurious stay. Look out for outdoor heated pools, on-site restaurant and bar, sundeck and more. The hotel located at 9701 Atlantic Avenue, Wildwood Crest, NJ is best for family holidays, weddings and reunion parties. Visit www.iconadiamondbeach.com for more details or call (609) 729-6600.
- The StarLux Hotel & Suites– One thing that surely catches one’s eyes at the Starlux Boutique Hotel is the all-glass lobby. The architecture of the hotel is a real crowd puller and the lobby and lounge opens up to the pool promenade and with the beach and boardwalk just steps away. One has a choice of rooms and suites to choose from and which are all very nicely decorated. That they come up with all modern amenities needs no separate mention. The hotel is located at 305 E Rio Grande Ave, Wildwood, NJ. Call (609) 522-7412 or visit www.hotels.moreyspiers.com to have a look.
- Pan American Hotel- With cozy rooms that boasts of plush furnishings and a private balcony that offers stunning views of the ocean, a stay at the Pan American Hotel is worth all the value. The staff is hospitable and while you are exploring Jersey Shore throughout the day, you would love to come back here at the end of the day. Visit www.hotels.moreyspiers.com for more details. The hotel is located at 5901 Ocean Ave, Wildwood Crest, NJ. Give them a call at (609) 522-6936.
- Port-O-Call Hotel– There is so much of rush to this place that one has tomake reservations nearly months ago. From Standard Bay to Penthouse, guests enjoy high speed Wifi, Keurig Coffee Brewer, 32″ flat screen HD TVs, mini fridges and more. Plenty of amenities are on offer that includes outdoor pool, spa service, fitness rooms, kids specials, area playgrounds. Perfect place to stay when you are on vacation. The hotel is located at 1510 Boardwalk, Ocean City, NJ. Call (609) 399-8812 or visit www.portocallhotel.comfor details.
- Marriott’s Fairway Villas– Bored of spending your vacation days in rooms? Switch to Villas instead this time at the Marriott’s Fairway Villas. Call it an oasis of tranquility or an island of isolation, you will have a great time here with your family. Relax in the two-bedroom villas that come with fully-equipped kitchens. There are added amenities like a washer, television and a soaking tub. This hotel is located in the scenic woods of Absecon Highlands. The address to the place is 500 East Fairway Lane, Galloway, NJ. Call (609) 748-4700 or visit www.marriott.com for more details.
After you find that perfect hotel at the Jersey Shore why not find the best waterfront dining areas in New Jersey. Eat and relax while you enjoy waterfront dining at your favorite Restaurants at the Jersey Shore.