Easter Bunny Sightings in NJ
Easter is fun and one of the very big events that children wait for to arrive. Hunting for the hidden eggs and collecting all the goodies is a challenging event for children and the even the parents take part in the event and often help their children locate the Easter eggs. But the best part of it all is to sight the Easter Bunny who is the star of the show. The true Easter Bunny might be hard to be seen, but in New Jersey, there are places where you can visit the Easter Bunny. Following are some of the best places for Easter Bunny Sighting in NJ.
- Easter Bunny Fly-In– Located in Hunterdon County, the Solberg Airport, Whitehouse Station, NJ. This is one of the oldest and well known Easter events in NJ. The best thing about this event is that the Easter Bunny does not walk or hop into the event. The Easter Bunny arrives in style and that is by an airplane. Once the Easter Bunny arrives, you and your children can get pictures with the Easter Bunny and spend a fun time taking part in various activities like face painting and more.
- Horseback Easter Egg Hunt– Meeting the Easter Bunny at this farm is a different experience altogether. Located in Flemington Borough in Hunterdon County, this farm has the perfect natural setting to look for the easter eggs. The hunt can take place on horseback and parents can accompany their children while they look for the eggs hidden throughout the woods. You can visit www.acresawaynj.com for details or inquire over the phone. This farm is located at 926 County Rd 579, Flemington, NJ. Call (908) 809-9019 as entry is only through reservations and no walk-ins are allowed.
- 24th Annual Easter Bunny Express– The Whippany Railway Museum in Hanover Township in Morris County arranges for an annual train ride that gives parents and children the opportunity to meet the Easter Bunny on the tracks itself. This is a 45-minute round-trip ride along the famed Morristown and Erie Railway’s historic Whippanong Trail. Located at 1 Railroad Plz, Whippany, NJ you can visit www.whippanyrailwaymuseum.net for details or call (973) 887-8177 to find out more.
- Annual Easter Egg Hunt– It is a great experience hunting for colorful easter eggs hidden throughout all the nooks and corner of the beautifully, landscaped grounds of the Liberty Hall Museum in Union County. There is no restriction on the kids; so that they can run through the hedges to locate all the hidden eggs filled with holiday treats. Once the eggs hunt is over, it is time to say hello to the Easter Bunny. The museum is located at 1003 Morris Ave, Union, NJ. Visit www.kean.edu or call (908) 527-0400 for more details.
- Morey’s Pier Annual Easter Celebration– Surely it would be fun to hunt for Easter eggs on the beach. Kids can run about looking for the eggs filled with treats and win some pier-themed prizes. The destination is the Morey’s Pier, Wildwood in Cape May County. The address is 3501 Boardwalk, Wildwood, NJ. Call (609) 729-3700 for details. Visit www.moreyspiers.com