Dining in NJ
These top 10 Restaurants in New Jersey are top notch. If you get a chance, go check out these restaurants for a terrific, satisfying meal. See the Official website for New Jersey Dining.
- Nicholas Restaurant – Located in Red Bank, New Jersey. Has been one of the premier restaurant destinations in America. With no-nonsense approach to New American cuisine. Visited by many including many celebrities. In the main dining room, the dress code is Business Casual and jackets are suggested but not required. Shorts and flip flops are not permitted. In Bar N only, jeans and shorts are permitted.
- Shipwreck Grill– Located in Brielle, New Jersey. Casual yet elegant dining experience. Shipwreck Grill offers the best cuts of meat, the freshest seafood and finest ingredients assembled by trained and dedicated chefs and served by friendly and professional servers.
- Scalini Fedeli– Located in Chatham, New Jersey. The cuisine is modern Italian with a distinct French flare. It has been known to be best in the country. From his Roasted Chilean Sea Bass to his Succulent Butter and Basil Poached Maine Lobster, Chef Michael Cetrulo proves that combining only the finest ingredients in unique and unexpected ways results in an experience nothing short of extraordinary.
- Yumi – Located in Sea Bright, New Jersey. Asian Cuisine. Excellent Sushi and Asian Fusion Food. Perfect portion sizes – not too much, not too little. Spectacular sushi rolls. Many vegetarian options. Affordable prices.
- Bobby Flay Steakhouse – Located in Atlantic City, New Jersey. Bobby Flay is the critically-acclaimed chef/restaurateur, award-winning cookbook author and television personality. His dedication to his restaurants are impeccable. Visit Bobby Flay’s signature Lobster Bar. Designer David Rockwell brings the whole experience together by using wine displays, lobster tanks, and dramatic wood ceiling panels to create a truly delicious dining experience.
- The Manor – Located in West Orange, New Jersey. The Manor has hosted more than 10,000 weddings and has been the dining destination for generations of customers in celebration of life’s most special occasions. From À la Carte Dining in The Terrace Lounge to Buffet Dining in The Manor Room you will not be disappointed.
- The Frog and the Peach – Located in New Brunswick, New Jersey. The Frog and The Peach has received praise for its fine food, extensive and approachable selection of wines, genuine hospitality and ambiance. It was named New Jersey’s Best “All Around” restaurant, been selected for inclusion in “America’s Top Tables”, and was most recently selected as one of New Jersey Monthly’s “Top 25 Restaurants in 2013″. The Frog is repeatedly chosen as among the most popular restaurants in the state by the Zagat Survey.
- 410 Bank Street Restaurant – Located in Cape May, New Jersey. This restaurant has been open for 31 years in a 1840 Carriage house in Victorian Cape May. Enjoy tropical gardens, cozy porches or the intimate dining room. The food is delicious. Tasteful dishes such as Mesquite Grilled Lobster Tail, Blacken Prime Rib, fresh corn chili, Cajun Shellfish Gumbo and much more. Whatever you order, you will not be disappointed.
- Valenca Restaurant– Located in Elizabeth, New Jersey. Valenca is a family owned restaurant that has been serving customers for over 20 years. The owners, Martinho and Teresa Pereira, created a place where you can enjoy the perfect mix of Portuguese cuisine, Spanish flavors and America’s favorite recipes. When you dine at Valenca order the Steak on the Stone, signature Paella or their exquisite Suckling Pig you will be happy that you did.
- Ruth’s Chris Steak House – Located in Parsippany, New Jersey. This is truly a classic American steakhouse. If you are having a romantic steak dinner for two, or an important business meeting or even a private party, Ruth’s Chris Steak House can accommodate your needs. Enjoy dining in a warm, comfortable atmosphere.
Dining in New Jersey
Best Steak Houses in NJ
Best Bars or Pubs
Best Chinese Restaurants in NJ
Best Hamburger Places in NJ
Best Indian Food in Monmouth & Ocean County
Best Restaurants in Atlantic City
Best Thai Food in NJ