Best Places to See Fireworks in NJ
Life’s biggest happiness comes in small things like watching beautiful fireworks lighting up the dark night sky in New Jersey. There are events that give the opportunity to watch lovely firework displays. Last year was great and this year too NJ is all geared up to awe the spectators. If you still don’t know where the action is going to take place, here goes some valuable information.
Here are some of the Best Places to See Fireworks in NJ
- Tri‐County Fair– Notified as a family event, one will get to spend a lot of time taking part in carnival games, face painting, thrill rides and more. There is also some family friendly music too for families to enjoy and as the darkness falls, the sky will be lit up by a Fireworks extravaganza. The admission is free. The fair ground location is Christ Church Campus, 140 Green Pond Road Rockaway, New Jersey. Call (973) 783‐1010 for inquiries or visit www.tricountyfair.org for details.
- State Fair Meadowlands– Gear up for a family event at the Meadowlands State Fair that promises a fun filled time for the entire family. There are quality rides, lots of free entertainment, games and local dishes to dig your teeth into. The place is located at 102 NJ State Highway 120, East Rutherford NJ. This is next to MetLife Stadium. www.njfair.com or contact (201) 355-5911 for details.
- Essex County Free Summer Music Concert & Fireworks– There is a free concert that is being organized here on July 1st, 2016. Once the concert is over there will be a fireworks display once the sun goes down. The address for the place is Weequahic Park Elizabeth Ave. & Meeker Ave, Newark, NJ, in the Essex County. You can visit www.essexcountynj.org or call 973-268-3500 for further information.
- Brookdale Park Free Summer Music & Fireworks– Catch the free concert that is also going to cover a tribute to Neil Diamond at the Brookdale Park in Essex County. Once the concert is over, you will be the witness to an extravagant fireworks display. The event is located at the Brookdale Park, Watchung and Bellevue Avenues, Bloomfield, NJ. You can visit www.essexcountynj.org or call (973) 268-3500 for further information.
- Canal Day Festival– This old time country fair is going to take place in Morris County. A simple yet colorful event, this fair celebrates the Morris Canal and how it has contributed to the development of the various communities that are settled along the banks. Apart from some great spread cooked by the local chefs, there will be a craft show and live musical performances from NJ’s best artists. Look forward to hear to some great folk music, Classical and Country stuff. The best is kept for the last as the events wrap up with a beautiful firework display. The address is Hugh Force Canal Park, 170 West Central Ave. Wharton, NJ. Visit www.canalday.org for details.