Best Hamburger Places in NJ
Is the stomach growling after roaming for a long time through the many important landmarks in NJ? Just want a chilled beer and some small bite to go with it? What can be great other than a hamburger? A small snack, that not only fills the stomach, but also the heart. But, make sure that you are having a hamburger that is actually worth having and what you have paid for. Because, if you do not do so and is stuck with a wrong hamburger, then you will be stuck with a bad hamburger experience in your life. In NJ, there are few great places to have a hamburger. You do not need to know all, but do know about the best hamburger places in NJ so that you can grab a quick bite whenever you feel the hunger pangs.
Here are some of the Best Hamburger Places in NJ
- Krug’s Tavern- If you are here at the Krug’s Tavern to taste a burger, then do not miss out on the Bacon Cheeseburger which is a clear winner. The Krug’s Tavern is located in the heart of Newark’s Historical IronBound Section. They are a family owned and operated business that has been serving juicy hamburgers since 1932. Apart from the burgers, it is their sandwiches and seafood platter that has been winning hearts both of the locals as well as the visitors. This is located at 118 Wilson Ave., Newark. You can either stop by, or call (973) 465-9795 for a take away.
- Bareburger– Fresh ingredients, lots of mayonnaise and loads of flavors are stuffed into the hamburgers at the Bareburger. They boast of nearly 5,645,376 burger combos each one of which is better than the rest. Located at 515 Washington St., Hoboken, they can also be found at Montclair and Edgewater in NJ. You can place an order online too.
- The Committed Pig- This hamburger place is just not located at 28 W. Park Place, Morristown. The hamburger joint can also be found at Summit and Manasquan. Ingredients are all fresh and you can easily place an order over the phone. For Manasquan, you can easily place your order at 732.528.9400.
- Shore Fire Grille- Timothy Kohlheim, chef/owner of Shore Fire Grille had a simple mission. He wanted to reach out to the people and serve them his special preparations all the time and not just at events. That is when Shore Fire Grille opened their doors to the public. You can choose your choice of bun, sauce and topping. From a 5 Star Burger, to Footlong Dog, you can relish everything here. The address of this great hamburger place is 34 S Main St, Barnegat, NJ and to place an order, you can always call +1 609-488-5586.
- The Old Causeway– This place might open a bit late like around 11:30 AM, but it stays open till around 2 AM. Most of the cravings for fast food like sandwiches and hamburgers happen when you are awake late at night. That is why, this place in Manahawkin is great to drop by. Try out the OC Burger for sure as this a mouth-watering delicacy that you won’t want to miss out on. The place is located at at 1201 E Bay Ave, Manahawkin, NJ. You can call +1 609-488-1327 for details.
Dining in New Jersey
Best Steak Houses in NJ
Best Bars or Pubs
Best Chinese Restaurants in NJ
Best Hamburger Places in NJ
Best Indian Food in Monmouth & Ocean County
Best Restaurants in Atlantic City
Best Thai Food in NJ