Best Clubs in NJ
Whether you are a local or a visitor in NJ, you will surely have some time off. Where is a fun place to spend your night off? At one of the many clubs in New Jersey. Dance your troubles away with your friends. You can be rest assured that you will come across quite a good number of clubs in NJ, and choosing among the many good ones is surely going to be a difficult job. So, here is to help you out a bit with the choices.
- Headliner– This place surely makes some great headlines. With its ambiance and guest handling strategies. Known to be one of NJ’s most favorite clubs among the locals. This place features a dance floor, VIP enclosure, outdoor deck and Vodka Room. This is an indoor/outdoor night club enabling guests to take the party out whenever they wish to. Headliner is located at 1401 Route 35 south, Neptune, NJ in Monmouth County. Call (732) 775-6200 or visit www.theheadliner.com for details.
- Envy Nightclub– Hailed as the place where the best crowd accumulates on the East Coast. This nightclub shows off three massive dance floors. Enthusiastic dancers swaying at the music churned out by the DJ’s. If you are one of the elite lots, then the VIP enclosures are your spot. Catch some Latin music here as well but do not forget to shake some legs on the 40,000 sq feet dance floor. The nightclub is located at 323 North Broad St. Elizabeth, NJ. Call (908) 352-5255 for details.
- The Stone Pony– Believe it or not, this is one of the historic clubs in NJ. It takes the credit for launching Bon Jovi and Springsteen. This might be a smaller music club in terms of square foot area, but it is never puny in terms of fame. The place is located at 913 Ocean Avenue, Asbury Park, NJ in Monmouth County. You can call (732) 502-0600 or visit www.stoneponyonline.com for details.
- Ikon Lounge– How does it feel to be a part of an electrifying atmosphere at a club that churns out two kinds of music at its two-levels? There is techno and trance playing along side R&B and hip hop. The atmosphere is perfect to dance away the night in style. Visit www.ikonlounge.com for more details. You can drop in at 1979 Route 35 south, South Amboy, NJ to catch all the action live or call (732) 727-6410 to know more.
- Bar A– Located in Monmouth County, this night club was named the country’s best and for good reasons. The club gives its visitors a beach access apart from Volleyball courts to play their games. Great atmosphere, rocking crowd, awesome food and the best spirits makes this one of the tip clubs in NJ. The address for this place is 703 16th Ave, Lake Como, NJ. Call (732) 681-7422 or visit www.bar-a.com
- Maxwell’s or Maxwell’s Tavern– This nightclub is in Hudson County, conveniently located at 1039 Washington Street, Hoboken, NJ. There is a full menu restaurant complete with a well-stocked bar, some awesome musical shows, concerts and DJ nights. Call (201) 653-7777 or visit www.maxwellsnj.com for more details.