Best Chinese Restaurants in New Jersey
There are lots of variations and preferences as far as cuisines are concerned. New Jersey has always been the favorite destination for people from varied culture all across the world. That is why it faces a challenge when it is expected to cater to the tastes of all these people. Among all the flavors and cuisines, Chinese is one of the most popular of all that exists. There are many chinese restaurants but we have compiled a list of the best chinese restaurants in New Jersey. So which are the places you need to head toward if you ever feel like having Chinese in NJ?
Here is the list of the Best Chinese Restaurants in New Jersey:
- Peking Pavilion- This has been an all time favorite for all Chinese lovers in NJ. The Grand Marnier Prawns, Bell & Evans Organic Peking Chicken and Whole Crispy Fish have kept tourists coming back again and again. While these might be just the teasers, the real show is taken off by the 24oz. New York Strip Steak. The modern decor and finger licking food is the secret of their business. This restaurant is located at 110 NJ-33, Manalapan Township, NJ. For orders, you can call (732) 308-9700.
- Oriental Pan Asian Restaurant– Located at 172 Route 9 North, in Marlboro, NJ. The Oriental Pan Asian Restaurant is one of the relatively newer Chinese Restaurants in New Jersey. From Lo Mien to boneless spare ribs, every Chinese cuisine is served beautifully and at affordable rates. Call (732) 414-6318 for more details.
- Elena Wu– Elena Wu is one of the locally located Chinese restaurants that cook up Chinese cuisines with a French flare in it. It is a restaurant cum sushi bar that is located at 12106 Town Center Blvd, Voorhees Township, NJ. For orders, one can call (856) 375-2289.
- China Chalet- Not all would like to have their dinner at the restaurants and for take away services, the China Chalet is the best option in Floram Park, NJ. Serving the favorites at any time of the week, it provides some of the fastest service and a great atmosphere within. Drop in at 184 Columbia Turnpike #13, Florham Park, NJ for a great spread. Make inquiries though before dropping in at (973) 966-2828.
- Tung Hsing House– Consistency has been a key factor in most of the American Chinese restaurants. The quality go-to dishes that taste like homemade local cuisines hold the reputation for Tung Hsing House. A small cozy surrounding within makes it a perfect place for families or couples to visit. The place is located at old stage road & summer hill road, Spotswood, NJ. Call (732) 251-8076 to place an order.
- Tiger Noodles- The small and quaint Tiger Noodles is another favorite place for most of the Chinese lovers in NJ. They’ve got a small outdoor patio where their visitors can have all the various types of noodles with some shrimp and garlic sauce which are all pretty good. This place is located at 260 Nassau St, Princeton, NJ. Orders can be placed at (609) 252-0663.
- Wonder Seafood Restaurant- This place is located at 1984 NJ-27, Edison, NJ. It has always been ravished by the local people as well the tourists for the amazing dim sum and the Cantonese cuisines that they serve. And the greatest thing about the place is not just the professional staff that cater to the guests, but the cheap price that they charge. Find out more at (732) 287-6328.
- 5 Grain Rice- This is a little Chinese restaurant at 231 Harrison Ave, Harrison, NJ 07029, United States which is again famous for Cantonese cuisine. And you don’t just get them at restaurants, they even offer catering service at various events. For bookings or queries, call (973) 268-2811.
- Dim Sum Dynasty- Just like the elegant decor within, the food that Dim Sum Dynasty serves is equally mouth watering. Along with gluten free items, they also offer some of the exotic dishes that would be difficult to find otherwise in the area. Located at 75 Franklin Ave, Ridgewood, NJ. You can call (201) 652-0686 for more information.
- Chengdu 46– That’s the ultimate destination if Sichuan is your top pick. Not just the awesome staff that comes with Chengdu 46, but even they import some of the fresh seasonings right from China itself to maintain the authenticity. Stressing on the healthy food and gourmet cuisine, the Chengdu 46 at 1105 US-46, Clifton, NJ is the place for some mouth watering exploration and to meet the flavor drive of the taste buds. Ring up (973) 777-8855 for details.
Best Chinese Restaurants in New Jersey
Dining in New Jersey
Best Steak Houses in NJ
Best Bars or Pubs
Best Chinese Restaurants in NJ
Best Hamburger Places in NJ
Best Indian Food in Monmouth & Ocean County
Best Restaurants in Atlantic City
Best Thai Food in NJ