Top 10 Hotels in Atlantic City
Visiting Atlantic City– New Jersey’s resort city that is well know for its many casinos, beaches and boardwalk? This is where the crowd comes to for some real fun, frolic and entertainment. The high-rise hotels and night clubs are never out of business as the casinos do not stop from spinning the fate of its visitors and entertaining people with musical performances and acts. And there is some high-end shopping too. Atlantic City can keep you busy throughout the day and night and at the end of all it all, you have the best rooms to yourself to take some rest. Atlantic City has a good number of hotels that offers the best of facilities and amenities and promises a comfortable stay. Some of the best ones include:
- Harrah’s Resort Atlantic City– In the Marina District, this high-rise resort welcomes one to an extravagant stay. The resort, probably one of the best in the district overlooks the bay and is just a 2.3 miles away from the Boardwalk. The rooms are spacious and come with flat-screen TVs with either the option for water views or city views. If you are booking the more upgraded rooms, then you will come across separate seating areas and granite spa showers. The suites are even more luxurious with living/dining areas. The main attractions of the resort however is elsewhere. There is a heated pool that turns into a raging nightclub once the light of the day fades. Under a glass dome, the swimming nightclub zone comes alive has with music and dance. There are ample cabanas and big screen TVs. There is the Elizabeth Arden Red Door Spa, a fitness center and upscale restaurants. The place is located at 777 Harrah’s Blvd, Atlantic City, NJ. Call (609) 441-5000 or visit www.caesars.com
- Tropicana Casino & Resort– There are two towers at the Tropicana Casino & Resort and it offers a wide range of accommodation options which are spacious and comfortable. Very tastefully done, the rooms exude their own charm and promises awesome breathtaking views. The rooms are nicely done and has amenities like Wi-Fi, climate control, hair-dryer and daily maid service. But it is the nightlife and the casinos that makes this one of the best hotels in Atlantic City. The address to this place is 2831 Boardwalk, Atlantic City, NJ. Call (800) 843-8767 or visit www.tropicana.net for details.
- The Claridge Hotel– This hotel has played host to eminent personalities like Frank Sinatra and Marilyn Monroe and can now play host to you as well. Famed as the Skyscraper by the Sea, this hotel is a mere minutes walk from the boardwalk and all the luxurious shopping joints. While the rooms are done with precision to all details, the suites come with lounges and even jacuzzis. But the catch of the hotel is the 1920’s themed restaurant that offers a sea view, serves Italian cuisine and has an prohibition-style bar. Apart from the casinos, there is a theater and two ballrooms. The hotel is located at Park Place & The Boardwalk, Atlantic City, NJ. You can call (844) 224-7386 or visit www.claridge.com for details.
- Sheraton Atlantic City Convention Center Hotel– Is hard to define anything that is flawless and the Sheraton Atlantic City Convention Center Hotel in Atlantic City is perfectly one of those that falls in that category. Consider yourself lucky if you get a booking at this hotel. The convenient location of the hotel places it close to all the nearby casinos, and the Atlantic Convention Center. Plus, for all those who love to shop, the Tanger outlet is mere a stone throw’s away. There are more than one accommodation option to choose from. The hotel has an indoor pool and a fitness center too. Visit www.sheratonatlanticcity.com for details or call (866) 716-8134 for hotel reservations. The hotel is located at Two Convention Boulevard, Atlantic City, NJ.
- Golden Nugget Atlantic City– This hotel in Atlantic City has been renovated and the guest rooms now proudly shows off beds with pillow-top mattresses, high speed internet access and 42-inch plasma Tvs. However, the primary crowd pullers happens to be the massive casino that covers nearly 80,000 square feet of area. For those who have adventurous taste buds, there are more than one place to eat. From juicy steaks to sea food varieties, your will have it all here. Another praiseworthy feature of the hotel is the H2O Pool, on the hotel’s sixth floor outdoor deck. The hotel is located at Brigantine Blvd & Huron Ave, Atlantic City, NJ. Call (609) 441-2000 or visit www.goldennugget.com
- Stockton Seaview Hotel & Golf Club, A Dolce Resort– Guests can check into any of the standard guest rooms that proudly shows of their historic charm. The classic dark wooden furniture, colorful curtains, posh carpet and velvet blankets makes them little cocoon of comforts. The amenities include flat screen televisions, Lavazza coffee and premium bath amenities. The main highlight of the place however are the golf courses which gives the guests the opportunity to try a hand at two at the greens. Located at 401 South New York Road, Galloway, NJ, you can call(609) 652-1800 for more details. Or you can visit www.stocktonseaview.com for details.
- Trump Taj Mahal– Would you like to stay at a casino resort in Atlantic City that sports an Indian theme? If yes, then the Trump Taj Mahal is the resort to check-in. This hotel is across the Atlantic City Boardwalk which is strategically across the thrill rides of the Steel Pier. With nearly 2,000 and more rooms, guests can look forward to a good and happy stay at this casino resort. There is also an indoor pool, salon, spa, casino, theater, nightclub and even a concert arena. Visit www.trumptaj.com/ for details or call (609) 449-1000. The hotel is located at 1000 Virginia Avenue, Atlantic City, NJ.
- Caesars Atlantic City Hotel & Casino- A Rome themed casino resort hotel that is nothing less than a landmark in the city. This hotel is structurally brilliant with towering columns. The rooms are done keeping in mind the comfort of the visitors and the theme is very much carried through the Qua Baths and Spa. The highlight however lies somewhere else. It is the expansive casino with a wide range of slot machines and table games, that attracts and keeps the crowd. The address is 2100 Pacific Ave, Atlantic City, NJ. Call (609) 348-4411 or visit www.caesars.com for details.
- Wyndham Skyline Tower- A condo style hotel, this place is located one block away from the Boardwalk and the casinos. It is a nice stay at the Wyndham Skyline Tower with the rooms extremely comfortable and spacious with all the modern amenities for a relaxing stay. A night at this hotel will not cost you much at all and its worth all the money. The hotel is at 100 S North Carolina Ave, Atlantic City, NJ. Call (609) 449-4200 and visit www.clubwyndham.com for details.
- Quality Inn Flamingo– It is said that there is no place like home. This hotel will also remind you of the same thing. With a complimentary breakfast, the hotel is just at a walking distance from the many casinos and eateries. The rooms will welcome you to a memorable stay with all modern amenities like flat-screen cable television, coffee maker, desk, hairdryer, pillow-top mattress, iron and board present in the rooms. The place is located at 3101 Pacific Ave, Atlantic City, NJ. Call (609) 431-4001 for details or visit www.qualityinnflamingo.com