20 Things to do with Kids in New Jersey
There is plenty to do in New Jersey with kids. Here is a simple list of things to do with kids.
1. Its raining…no worries go bowling indoors.
2. Have a birthday party at Liberty Science Center.
3. Take a walk on the longest boardwalk in Atlantic City.
4. Learn through interactive play at Jersey Shore Childrens Museum.
5. Walk through the cobblestone streets and shop at boutiques at Historic Smithville.
6. Enjoy a Friday night with open skating with your friends visit Youngs Skating Center.
7. Enjoy birdwatching and boating on the Lake Lenape at Lake Lenape Park.
8. Enjoy a fun family day trip or a class trip with your school to the World of Wings Butterfly Museum.
9. Teach your children the simple yet demanding life on a farm at Fernbrook Farms Environmental Education Center.
10. Climb 199 stairs to the top of the Cape May Lighthouse.
11. Splash straight into a pool at the end of a whirling water ride at Keansburg Amusement Park.
12. Gather knowledge about feeding, grooming and bathing horses at Heritage Stables.
13. Hold a snake to feel how they can still move without a spine at Rizzo’s Wildlife World.
14. Exciting rides, attractions and shows plus, a waterpark which is free at The Land of Make Believe.
15. Feed the animals at Cape May County Park & Zoo.
16. Enjoy many indoor waterslides and state of the art arcade at CoCo Key West Waterpark.
17. Enjoy the sun while laying on white sandy beaches at the Jersey Shore Top Beaches.
18. Ride some rides, see a show and take a safari offroad excursion at Six Flags Great Adventure.
19. Hold a tarantula at Insectropolis Bug Museum.
20. Sit back and relax and have dinner and a show at Medieval Times.