20 Fitness Centers in NJ
All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. Similarly, all that eating and no exercise is going to make one unfit soon. So, when you are in New Jersey, keep a note of all the fitness centers in NJ. But, just don’t keep a note. Visit them and take part in all that adrenaline pumping exercises to get back in shape. Following is a list of 20 Fitness Centers in NJ. Well-known fitness centers in NJ that you need to look out for are:
1. Personal Best– Bring out your best at the Personal Best, one of the finest fitness centers in the Union County. Offering an all round development of mind and body, the trainers at this fitness center ensures that members can meet their fitness goals without any hassle. This fitness center in NJ offers a wide range of wellness programs that ranges from personal training, Pilates, golf fitness training, boot camps, and group exercise classes. The trainers at this fitness center give the members the opportunity to work out at their own pace. The place is located at 475 North Avenue, Garwood, NJ. You can call (908) 789-3337 or visit www.pb-fitness.com for details.
2. The MAX– The atmosphere is energetic at The MAX, one of the most sought after fitness centers in NJ that is located in Middlesex County. They have built their fitness ideologies on three strong pillars of nutrition, fitness and motivation. Daily fitness classes are held and members are encouraged to challenge their own limits. They claim that The MAX is the ultimate transformation destination which keeps it away from the label of just being a regular gym. The gym is located at 521 Raritan Street (Raritan Plaza), Sayreville, NJ. Visit www.themaxchallenge.com or call (732) 709-4255 for details.
3. 24 Hour Fitness– The best part of working out at the 24 Hour Fitness is that they ask their members to enjoy the workout session rather than going about completing the set of exercises as a chore. Boredom or monotony can also kill the love for working out hard. At 24 Hour Fitness, they try to keep things exciting so that members can reach out to their goals easily. Located in Brick in Ocean County, the fitness centers offers opportunities to work out on treadmills, do leg presses and more. Group sessions and personal training classes are also held. They are located at 193 Chambersbridge Rd., Brick, NJ. You can give a call to them at (732) 920-3377.
4. American Woman Swim and Fitness– Located in Bergen County, is far away from being categorized as a simple fitness center. There are all state-of-the-art equipment, no doubt, but what one will find here is also a swimming pool that offers swimming lessons to the members. Members can look forward to cardio sunrise, pure strength, Zumba, cross training, boot camp and more. Visit www.americanwomanfitness.com or call (201) 666-6600 to know about the classes. For a personal visit, drop in at 700 Broadway, Suite 46, Westwood, NJ.
5. LA Fitness Turnersville-A total relaxation and complete work out session awaits you at the LA Fitness located in the Gloucester County. Name the equipment and they have it all out there at the gym for their members. Apart from all the other fitness centers, this place offers personal workout routines, basketball courts, group fitness classes and more. Apart from a pool, there is also a Spa and a Kids Club on site. Visit www.lafitness.com for details. They are located at 5901 Rt. 42, Turnersville, NJ. Call (856) 401-9688 for details.
6. MAX Fitness– This fitness center looks forward to transform your mind, body and spirit through their extensive fitness classes, advice, guidance and motivation. They look forward to provide with long term results to their clients. They are located at 1032 Stelton Road, Piscataway, NJ. Visit www.themaxchallenge.com or call (732) 520-6700 for more details.
7. Retro Fitness– This fitness center has a nationwide presence of which around 26 of them are itself in New Jersey. Located in Central NJ, look forward to group classes, private personal training sessions and personal guidance. The fitness center is located at 706 Newman Springs Rd., Lincroft, NJ. Call them up at 888-596-4468 or you can visit www.retrofitness.com for more details.
8. Future Fitness– The best thing about getting enrolled with them is that there is no strict contract that is binding on the members. The gym offers a 30 day free trial to those who are interested to enroll here. If they find it satisfactory, then only they will get enrolled which appears to be fair enough. There are personal training opportunities as well as nutrition counseling and more. This fitness center is located in Southern NJ at 167 Bridgeton Pike, Mullica Hill, NJ in Gloucester County. Call (856) 478-0060 or visit www.futurefitnesscenters.com for more details.
9. Gold’s Gym– They have been around for more than 50 years and with numerous locations worldwide, they are one of the finest fitness centers to enroll into. General fitness is definitely the prime look out of the trainers but they also focus on the health of their members as the goal is to make one feel all over good about oneself. One can expect to get personal attention where there will be assessment of weakness and planning a workout regime that is entirely customized to the need of individual members. Located in Warren County, they are based at 2045 Rt. 57, Hackettstown, NJ. Call (908) 852-4141 for details. www.goldsgym.com for details.
10. Life Time Fitness– If you are in Bergen County, and you are looking for a fitness center that can help you achieve your fitness goals and live a healthy life, then this is the place for you. All the latest gym equipment are available apart from indoor and outdoor pools and a cafe. Visit them at 10 Van Riper Rd., Montvale, NJ. Call (201) 746-4700 or visit www.lifetimefitness.comfor details.
11. Giant Fitness– Affordable and one of the best places to work out in Gloucester County in NJ. Friendly trainers are always around to help you out and give advice, but you are free to exercise at your pace. They are located at 880 Mantua Pike, Woodbury Heights, NJ. Call (856) 384-8900 or visit www.giantfitnessclubs.com for more details.
12. Jazzercise Howell Fitness Center– Do not miss out on the opportunity to burn 800 calories per hour. This gym in Central NJ just not offer hard core exercises, but gives the gym members the opportunity to burn those calories just by swaying to some great and groovy music. Their classes includes Dance Mixx, intervals, Strike, Fusion, strength and more. Visit www.local.jazzercise.com for more details. You can drop personally at 2206 Rt. 9 S., Howell, NJ or call 732-415-4328 for more information.
13. Parisi’s Sports Club– The personal instructors at this Bergen County gym is famous for the personal attention that the trainers provide to the members. Working out here is fun here and the many options that are available to the members include kickboxing, piloxing, pilates, yoga, strength and core fusion and more. The fitness center is located at 156 Greenwood Ave., Midland Park, NJ. Call (201) 444-4041 or visit www.parisifitnesscenters.us for details.
14. NJ Fitness- If you are looking for a 24/7 gym in New Jersey, then this in Union County will be the most suitable one for you. Make the best of cardio and strength building exercises as well as free weights. They are based at 413 Park Ave., Plainfield, NJ. Call (908) 561-7200 or visit www.njfitness.com for more details.
15. Urge Fitness– It is important to have fun while working out and this place promises just that. Fun doing workout. The fitness center offers boxing, Zumba, Pilates, cycle fusion and even aerial yoga. Located in Mercer County, this gym is located in 968 Parkway Ave., Ewing Township, NJ. Call (609) 403-8515 or visit www.urgefitness.com for more details.
16. Work Out World– Whether you want to work out in group or individually, you have the opportunity to do so at this fitness center. From Pilates, to yoga, kick boxing and spinning, you can get it all here at this gym. They are located at 1825 Rt. 35, Wall, NJ. You can call (732) 749-8400 or visit www.workoutworld.com for details.
17. Anytime Fitness– Another gym in Central New Jersey that keeps its doors open 24/7 so that members can come in any time and work out. That is one of the many good things about this place apart from all that fabulous gym equipment at one’s disposal. Get enrolled here without delay. You can call 732-418-9400 for queries or visit 920 Hamilton St., Somerset, NJ personally. Visit www.anytimefitness.com for details.
18. Planet Fitness– Make the best of individual classes or group classes at this fitness center in the Ocean County. You can either work out alone, or sign up for the group classes. The place is located at 325 Brick Blvd., Brick, NJ. Call (732) 477-0499 or visit www.planetfitness.com for details.
19. Club One Fitness Center– This place in Middlesex County has all the modern gym equipment and dedicated personal trainers that offers physical and mental support to the members to transform their life. Call (732) 230-3205 for inquiries or visit 4250 Rt. 1, Suite 2, Monmouth Junction, NJ.
20. Lakeside Fitness Center- This is Bergen County’s pride complete with sauna and steam rooms, separate exercise areas, indoor turf field and more. You can either choose a Yoga class or put yourself to test with a CrossFit regime. Visit www.crossfitlfc.com or call (201) 651-1010. This is in Northern NJ and the address is 100 Bauer Drive, Oakland, NJ.